Monday, March 30, 2009

Obamaburger

This blogpost has nothing to do with the church or Christianity, and I am not going to try to add a spiritual application...it is just something funny I heard. A local restaurant here in the upstate of South Carolina has a new item on the menu. It is a burger called the "Obamaburger". The burger is about the same size as their standard burger and costs just as much. The funny part is that if you order one, the waiter or waitress brings out the burger and then cuts it in half in front of you. You get half but the other half is given away to a random customer at another table. You don't get to choose who gets the other half of the burger you paid for. As far as political satire goes, I found this one quite creative! Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I'm in the upstate of SC/western NC - which restaurant is this?

Burl Walker said...

Jesse, leave a way to contact you and I'll send it.