Thursday, February 26, 2009

Planning Events

Part of my job is planning events. I can't say that I enjoy all aspects of the job, but I do enjoy seeing it all come together and seeing all the volunteers and workers who make it happen. The end product is always fun, but it made me think about God working in our lives. He knows what He wants in the plan for our lives, but sometimes there are some details that have to be ironed out before we can get on with the big picture stuff. Just like trying to track down generators for a bunch of inflatables for a kids fun day at the park, God works on the "little sin" in our lives that could cause the whole thing not to work if it isn't fixed. So, when we find ourselves in the middle of God's fixing time instead of the big event time, count it all joy that He is working in our life at all!

No comments: