Friday, September 26, 2008

Date Night

Ok, so this blog really isn't about church life. I went on a date with my wife tonight. We went on the kind of date we hardly ever go on - Dinner and a movie. After a wonderful meal at Olive Garden we went to see the opening night of Fireproof. It was an incredible movie and very well done. I usually don't go to the theater to see a movie, frankly because it is expensive. Tonight however, My wife and I wanted to support the production company that is making great movies with a strong salvation and life application message like this one...So we went. If you have not heard of the movie, or haven't yet decided if it is worth going to, I want to encourage you to go. If your marriage is in trouble or strong as a rock, it will be a good date flick. Enjoy!

No comments: